FxMedSupport’s New Acuity Scheduling Integration: Bi-Directional Calendar Thinking for Easier Patient Scheduling
FxMedSupport is a technology and optimization software suite that builds applications into EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems. We are excited to announce our new integration with the scheduling system Acuity Scheduling, which provides bi-directional calendar thinking for easier patient scheduling.
What does this integration mean for you?
- Bi-directional calendar thinking: Our new Acuity Scheduling integration allows you to sync your EHR calendar with your Acuity Scheduling calendar in real time. This means that any appointments made in one system will automatically be reflected in the other. This eliminates the need for manual data entry and reduces the risk of human error.
- Easier patient scheduling: With our Acuity Scheduling integration, you can schedule appointments directly from within your EHR. This saves you time and simplifies the scheduling process for your patients.
- Improved patient satisfaction: Patients appreciate the convenience of being able to schedule appointments directly from their EHR. This can lead to improved patient satisfaction and increased loyalty.
How does the integration work?
To get started with our Acuity Scheduling integration, simply create an Acuity Scheduling account and connect it to your FxMedSupport account. Once the integration is complete, your EHR calendar will be synced with your Acuity Scheduling calendar in real time. You will then be able to schedule appointments directly from within your EHR.
Benefits of using Acuity Scheduling:
- Bi-directional calendar thinking: Acuity Scheduling provides bi-directional calendar thinking, which means that your appointments will be automatically synced between your EHR calendar and your Acuity Scheduling calendar. This eliminates the need for manual data entry and reduces the risk of human error.
- Online appointment scheduling: Acuity Scheduling allows your patients to schedule appointments online 24/7. This makes it easy for your patients to schedule appointments at their convenience.
- Automated appointment reminders: Acuity Scheduling automatically sends appointment reminders to your patients via email and text message. This helps to reduce no-shows and ensure that your appointments are filled.
If you are an FxMedSupport user and you want to start using our Acuity Scheduling integration, please contact us today. We would be happy to help you get started.
- Bi-directional calendar thinking
- Online appointment scheduling
- Automated appointment reminders
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Reduce the risk of human error
- Save time
- Simplify the scheduling process for your patients
- Improve patient satisfaction
Contact us today to learn more about our Acuity Scheduling integration and how it can help you to improve your patient scheduling process.